SHEMROCK Hills is designed to ensure an inviting, attractive and child-friendly environment for all our SHEMROCKites. Moreover, our Special Learning Areas supplements the learning in the classroom as children learn with hands-on experience, in a practical manner in these special areas.
Outdoor Play-Pen (facilities of Outdoor Play-Pen are optional)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students must be in the school premises before 9.00 am.
- From the very first day of the reopening of the school, students are required to come neatly dressed in their uniform.
- Speaking in English is enforced in the class & within the school premises.
- Personal Cleanliness and hygiene are recommended to all.
- No child is allowed to bring money to school.
- Attendance at school functions like Independence Day & Republic day is compulsory.
- Regular attendance & study habits, prompt obedience, courtesy in speech & conduct and personal cleanliness is expected from every pupil.
- The cleanliness of the school campus is the responsibility of every person in the campus. Bins are provided for use. There is no indignity in picking up litter and putting it in the bin.